Saturday, July 27, 2013

Two Thousand Miles by Jennifer Davis


This book was a cute, fun, quick read. There was one character that was a total bi*** and needed to be taken down a peg or two, "buck up, rich girl. We do sh** different down here. Get use to it of get lost." Ugh Dixie pain in my a**. The woman Kat is staying with while in Louisiana is a hoot, "my rule about drinkin' is, it has to be done here under my supervision," Dana said. "And if you drink, you don't drive." Mason I liked him but sometimes I just didn't think they boy had his head screwed on right and that's when Kat puts him in his place, "she threw freezing water on us yesterday and called me a sl**!" I lowered my voice. "We almost had sex last night, and today you're giving your ex-girlfriend rides. I knew I'd be thanking Garrett for stopping us. I've never been more grateful for anything in my life." Also I just Mason confuses me he's sweet and nice one minute and the next he's pi**ing me and Kat off, "so, if sleeping with me wasn't right, why did you do it last night? Did you feel sorry for me? Did your conscious force you to pity eff the girl with all the problems?" I'll say this I love when my female characters have balls and boy did Kat have balls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment