Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Trouble with Tomboys by Linda Kage


Can I just say how much I love this cover, well the hot guy on the cover. This book is a light hearted read and it was fun to read as well B.J (yes that's her name) she's someone you can't help but fall in love with, "well, I can't, okay. Frankly, I'm worried about you. I mean, Jesus, Slim. This is not healthy. Mean have to have sex. I grew up with four guys. I know. They can't function without it. You just need to find some anonymous woman and get yourself laid, man." See she gives out great advice. Grady he's well he really had to grow on me, he was like this sissy boy who takes forever to get over s*** it kinda annoyed me really but he's also kind of possessive so I forgave him for some of his sissy-ness, "the first - and pretty much the only - declaration to enter his head was, mine." B.J. she has a great way with words and expressions, "I'm not mad," she said. "And I still want to ride you like there's no tomorrow." 

No comments:

Post a Comment