Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen


First off Kayden's mom is a bi***, "Kayden Owens, I will not let you ruin this family's reputation. Now fix this mess." She grabs the blanket and flings it off me. "Get up, go to therapy, and prove you're not a threat to yourself." Like seriously she's an unfeeling bi***, "no, he's the guy you beat up." She picks up the creamer and pours into her coffee. "Now quit arguing. This is how your father's handling it. And be grateful that he's handling it." Caleb that boy just needs to shut the eff up and die, "then I hear Caleb say, "oh, so she didn't ditch you. I guess she's turning into a sl** then." Kayden he's just I love him even though he's going through things he's just still so hot, "I slip my tongue inside her mouth and she opens her lips to let me in deeply. I devour her, realizing how starved I've felt for over the past month. I press her closer as I back us into the wall, our legs tangling as we fight to keep our balance." Holy hell HOT! We always see a different side of Callie when she's with Kayden more at ease, more playful, "I don't know." She scales up my body. "Guys are known for their filthiness, aren't they." This book was an emotional read but I have a feeling there's going to be another book as Callie and Kayden's story is only half done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment