Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Nature of Cruelty by L.H. Cosway


First thoughts of Robert is he's a total a**, "when I asked him why he did it, he said it was because he felt sorry for me and he thought I should get kissed at least once in my life." There are times when you just really want to punch him in the face, "I'm not the big bad wolf, little red. You don't have to back away from me like I'm going to bite you, you know." Lana she's grown up a lot since she last saw Robert and I must say grown some balls as well, "never would have what? Been an arsehole to me? Well forgive me if I'd rather be treated cruelly than treated like an invalid. You're overreacting here. I haven't got cancer, Robert. If I'm careful I can live as full a life as anybody else." He's also cocky, "you came really quickly," he continues with a grin. "I might be mistaken, but I think you must like me, Lana. I think you must really like me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment