Tuesday, July 23, 2013

That First Kiss by J.C. Valentine


What a ride this book was wooey! Piper she's tried to be professional around cocky a** Tate who thinks he's God's gift to women, "okay, look. I think we got off on a bad foot here. Working together after, well you know, doesn't have to complicate things. I had a nice time, I'm thinking you had a nice time, and we're both adults here. I'm capable of putting the past behind me if you are. What do you say we start over?" Felix (Piper's boss and someone who is sick of Tate's S***) I loved that boy, "then my instincts must have been right. I don't know what you did to piss him off, but anything capable of drawing that kind of reaction out of him this fast tells me we're on the right track. Keep up the good work." Tate he's cocky, "I could make you remember," he growled. "I could bend you over this table right now and take you from behind. Would you like that?" He's also a sarcastic a**, "it's morning wood and if you're going to stand there molesting me with your eyes, the least you can do is take your clothes off and hop on." He's also a jealous sort, he kind of reminds me of a two year old when they don't get their own way, "and she was wearing a effing dress. She wouldn't wear one for him, but she would for the goddamned cook." He's also possessive, "what if someone walks in and sees us? I'm not sure I like the idea of anyone else seeing my woman naked and wanton." He did do things to me ladies just a lil FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment