Thursday, July 25, 2013

Holding the Link by Hope Welsh


I actually think that this book was more entertaining than the first one. Cole he's still well Cole, "you don't really think I'd leave you alone, do you?" he demanded. "Come on darlin'. You know me better than that." He is still in love with Lana although they've only been together a few days but I guess shifters have a different feeling time span type thing (I have no idea what I'm trying to say, well I do it just doesn't come out right.) "so, talk to me. What do you want to know? We know we both like to read. We both like to watch old movies. We're sure as hell compatible in bed. Just talk to me." Yes being compatible in bed is very important don't want a sucky partner for the rest of your life. Cole is still just as playful as he was in book one, maybe even more so now that Lana and him are more comfortable around each other, "I don't think so," he growled and gave her bottom a pinch. "Behave, young lady." And I must say I was truly pleased with the ending because wait for it... NO CLIFFHANGER! YAY!  



No comments:

Post a Comment