Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dangerous by Suzannah Daniels


For a YA novel there was a lot of sexual tension which I like in my books. Stone I liked him, he was a complicated character there's a lot of s*** he was dealing with and Dara helps out with his issues just like Stone helps out with her issues. Stone is a funny guy, "you wouldn't want to accidently cut yourself," he explained as he held my gaze. "The smell of blood sends me into a frenzy, as well, I'd hate to sink my fangs into that pretty, little neck of yours." I liked being inside his mind, "I decided right then and there that Dara would look good no matter how her hair was fixed and no matter what type of clothing she wore." Dara she's a cool chick she has the type of relationship I have with my Granny, "my granny happens to be very cool. She couldn't knit a sock or make a quilt if it were the key to a man's heart - not that knitting and quilting aren't cool." Stone is also upfront what he wants from Dara (well part of the time) "hell, no. I want you to be my girlfriend." When Dara is pi**ed she lets Stone know, "let me explain," I said, pointing my finger at him. "You humiliated me in front of all my friends. You were on a date with me, but you left me standing there like an idiot while you left with her. Who does that? Oh, wait...a pompous rakehell, a selfish cad, an arrogant asshat... that's who. Do you know what those words mean or do you want me to hand you a dictionary?" I'm ready for book two when it comes out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment