Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Always by Ellery Rhodes


Lucas, he's something else, to me he's one of those guys who thinks he's God's gift to women, "okay, okay." He drummed his pencil on the table. "Don't get your panties all in a twist." Juliet she has her guard up and after what she's been through I don't blame her, "that I'm that kinda girl?" I snapped, grabbing my books stuffing them in my bag. "You say something sweet and I crawl into bed with you?" Lucas is just all around cocky, "baby, when I want to grab your a**, I'll grab your a**." That's just lovely but these two characters do care for each other and they do have baggage, out of the two of them Juliet's I'd say is more than Lucas's, "I really don't care about why you shut me out. It doesn't matter. Our past is just that--the past. Why I ever thought that I...that we..." This book does toy with your emotions, but name one good book that doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment