Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Last Husband by J.S. Cooper


Sweet baby Jesus Zane is back, I've missed that boy! "In fact, I had nearly banged down Lucky's door, and was ready to kill Braydon." That's my boy always ready to kill something that moved in on his territory lol. Lucky I've missed her too, "actually, I would have wanted to go back to 1954, that way I could have asked Thurgood Marshall what he was thinking when he won Brown vs. Board of Education and then seen what we could have done to make sure it was implemented a bit better." That boy likes sex I'm telling you what, "I don't know what you just said." I jumped out of bed. "All I know is that I want you again very badly, and I better get in the shower before I ravish you and leave you sore for the whole day." He's totally considerate, well isn't that sweet. As I said he'd do anything for his woman, "I want you to be dependent on me. I want to be your provider." his words came out hoarsely. "I would do anything for you, Lucky. Money means nothing to me. I just want you to be happy and safe. And you're not going to be safe if you're on the streets." I think I enjoyed this book more than the first on probably because there were more special Zane and Lucky moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment