Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Guys are Props Club by Ingrid Seymour


This book was an interesting read, and I don't mean that in a bad way. I don't think (my memory is crap lately) I've ever read a book with this sort of plot. I knew by each page that I hated Jessica and I hoped the biatch gets what she deserves. Then there's Maddie that girl is sweet as pie and twice as nice. She reminded me of well me (no I'm not that ambitious),  but I used coupons and try to make what I buy count for something, "I used coupons when I could. I wondered if that made me cheap or just budget-minded." Sebastian, sweet lord in heaven that boy gets feelings and body parts working good, "relax," he said, his lips only inches from my ear. "I don't bite." He pulled away and looked down at me. His sideways smile formed a dimple on his right cheek. "Well, I do sometimes, but I always ask for permission first." I liked this book and I'm hoping to see more from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment