Sunday, June 23, 2013

Rock Chick Regret by Kristen Ashley


Hector I would say is a little more possessive then the other men in this series, "this means she's mine. No on touches what's mine. And they sure as eff don't beat her, rape her and leave her broken. Did you see her effin' house?" He's a real appreciative guy as well, "you put my mark on you. To show my appreciation, I'm gonna eff you until you scream my name and I wanna make sure you remember it. Now, how effin' drunk are you?" He's also a bossy a**, like seriously, "you just agreed to move in, that means you just agreed to officially becoming my woman. I take care of my woman. I pay the mortgage, I pay the bills, I fix up the house. We go out, I pay. Your money is for you. I take care of us." Damn I want a man like that. Although this is the last book in the series (so far) I hope there's more there's still Ally's story that we need and a few more men from the hot bunch that we need to hear about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment