Monday, May 27, 2013

Whiskey State of Mind by Karlene Blakemore-Mowle


God Sawyer you're such a boob, "you used to be so smart...what the hell happened? Open your eyes Whisk, he was giving you a shot at a decent life. You think it was easy for him to leave you there?" Sky bless her heart I love her to death, "he sprang that he was a cop on me. It caught me off guard and I covered him in coffee and snot." God Sawyer your such an a** at times, "at the moment everything about you is my damn business." But he always tells the truth, "I think I better clear up that little misconception right here and now...playin' big brother is the last thing I got in mind when it comes to you darlin'. So don't ever confuse my motives for being brotherly. Got it?" I think Sky is coming to terms with her life and the role Sawyer will have in it, "because for some unknown reason I can't think straight when Sawyer's around." Sawyer can be so sweet, "I don't care who you've slept with in the past...all I'm sayin' is if we keep doin' this, I want to be the only one you're sleeping with now. Works both ways baby. I might be a lot of things but when it comes to women - I'm a one-woman man." he shrugged. "I expect the same in return." 

No comments:

Post a Comment