Friday, May 24, 2013

Unbreak Me by Lexi Ryan


Asher loved him right off don't care about his past or other crap about him just love him, "you know, don't you, that by dancing with me, you're going to make people whisper about you all night?" He's well, he's considerate, "sure, I want to do a lot of things. But sweetheart, you don't know a damn thing about me." Oh Asher you amuse me so damn much, "Not like N'Sync. Jesus, watch where you hurl those things. Words hurt, Maggie." He really cares for this girl, "because I had you up against the fridge with your dress hiked up around your waist. Because I didn't even take my goddamned shoes off, because whether you believe it or not, you deserve more than that." Asher is either very possessive or protective or just hates Will, "I want to put a hole in the wall of William Bailey's fancy-a** house. I want to break his porcelain serving platters and shatter his crystal." Of course Asher and Maggie have their issues with a few surprises, but love always makes it worth the fight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment