Monday, May 27, 2013

The Truths about Dating and Mating by Jaycee Delorenzo


Ian is a funny character and is protective when it comes to Ivy, "well, I can't remember the exact words, but I may have mentioned it wasn't illegal to dig a hole in the desert, and I had one dug out for anyone who mistreated you." Ivy is a saucy lil' thing that makes me laugh, "ooh, cheap beer, packed bodies, and more drugs than a Tijuana pharmacy. Where do I sign up?" Ivy is getting the point in her relationship with Ian of where she gets jealous or she was just mad and let him have it either way I enjoyed the feistyness, "no, I don't want you to drive me home. I don't want anything from you." I poked his chest again. Chelsea's driving. You can stay here all night, for all I care, and kiss whoever you want or screw whoever you want, and you won't have to worry about little ole' drunk me. I didn't even want you to come in the first place." Ivy when that girl is pissed she is pissed, "dammit, Ian! You can't just ignore me for a week, and then expect me to roll over and thank God that you've deigned to talk to me. I'm done doing things on your time. Now, get out of my way." 

No comments:

Post a Comment