Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen


Lila is like the best friend Ella could ask for "we should make a Dads Suck Club," she suggest sarcastically. "I'm sure a lot of people would join." Oh Micha I see you haven't changed much and I love you for that, "that's a really nice mental picture you painted there," he growls in a husky voice. "Now I'll have something to help take care of myself later." He's so eager it's cute, "first things first. We're going to go back to the hotel and take care of some much needed business." Micha I'm telling you that boy is so swoon-worthy I'm having issues concentrating, "over you," he says in a low voice. "And the fact that you're sleeping only inches away without a bra on and all I want to do is touch you. It's driving me crazy." Micha is an interesting drunk, "I'm upset because my d*** hasn't gotten any attention for a couple of weeks." Sweet lord Micha you really are something else, "that way if I'm feeling really hot and bothered I can just get you to put your leg over me and you'll let me feel you again. You know, you're kind of naughty when you're in a dark room." Jessica once again did a great job, although not surprising I always fall in love with her bookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment