Saturday, May 25, 2013

Safe Word by Teresa Mummert


Colt I mean I love him but then I hate him, our relationship is definitely a love/hate one, "you have always been such a selfish b****. Why am I doing this to you?" Colt can be one hell of an a**, "maybe if things had been different all those years ago this wouldn't be happening, but this is who I am now. I'm not the boy next door who is going to come and save you. He's dead." Colt is such a naughty boy (winks), "I wanted to eff you right there in front of everyone. In front of that smug effing ba***** who sat next to you." Then there's the sweet side of Colt that makes you love him so much, "don't be sorry. I'm yours and I want you to fight for us. I will fight for you every day for the rest of my life if I have to." I thought I wouldn't like this book but I really did, I really enjoyed reading it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment