Thursday, May 30, 2013

Grishma by Kelly Anne Blount


The first thing I thought about Ryder, the boy is a looker, but he's not very subtle in the ladies department, "you know, I could stay in here if you want. I mean - not like with you, but like next to you, or not. I mean, whatever, it's up to you." Gotta work on your lady skills my man. Ryder's thoughts are also entertaining loved being inside that head of his, "the only girl I care about is pretending to be your daughter right now and I'm certainly planning on leaving with her by my side." Of course you are Ryder you keep telling your self that my boy, and maybe one day it'll come true. Now this Algid character didn't really like him much, sketchy fellow really, "my princess! I'm so sorry I abandoned you in your time of need! Grishma drugged me. The last thing I remember is being in the carriage with you." How convenient you little twit! Now the ending I didn't like of course I'm just realizing this is a damn saga which means more than one book, I still wished it would have ended differently because well I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment