Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Written in the Stars by Jennifer Martinez


Dang girl, makes a lot of dumba** decisions! Ugh Mack! So as usual first impressions are well great then you get to know someone and they're total crap, happened to at least two guys in this book, first up was Curtis, fell in love with him right off, "here, let me see if I can help. I love math." Yeah anyone whose better at math I automatically love them cuz well I just suck at it. He's also sweet, "when I first met you, I had a girlfriend. I'm sure you could tell that my feelings weren't skin deep. I didn't want to be your friend because I couldn't face the temptation. We broke up a couple months ago and I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. Would you like to try this? I mean you do have feeling for me too, right?" Couple months after that, that relationship went down the crapper could have up-slapped him, but Steve that a-hole needed to be shot dead on the spot! Coll though being an ex-military man he was the right one, treats Mach right, "na," he replies. "I was just trying to figure out how anyone could be stupid enough to divorce you." Not to mention he gives Mach the security and protection she didn't have from any of the other men she'd dated/married:
                          "Where is the little b****?" Steve jeered.
                          "I'm sorry sire, but I dunnae who you are talking about." I place my hands behindmy back and try to usher Mack away from the door.
                          "You know exactly who I'm talking about you red neck sack of s***."
                           "Yer have about six seconds to get off my property before I break yer face in."
That's the kind of man Mack needs to bad she wasted a lot of time on the other losers. I liked this book Jennifer always does a great job when she writes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment