Wednesday, April 24, 2013

While it Lasts by Abbi Glines


Sweet Mary, and Joseph, Cage loved that boy off the bat, but Eva stole the show in this book with her witty attitude, good looks, and sass, "I'm sure you do. Let me guess STD, Loser, Jackass, and Drunk just to name a few." Now Eva can dish it out, but can she take it when Cage gives it right back to her? "You don't know what fun is Eva Brooks, but baby, I could show you a world of fun if you'd loosen up just a little bit." Cage is all man as he keeps reminding Eva, "well, I was riding back here to take a swim because it's hot and I come upon you laid out here in a tiny hot pink bikini. I'm a man, sugar and I couldn't resist the view." Cage has a nipple pierced and well I'm a tats kind of girl but I could be a piercing kind of one as well (winks), "Yeah, I know. I don't figure your daddy would be real keen on me having a nipple piercing. I keep it out for the most part while I'm here. But I put it in last night and I forgot to take it out this morning." I really liked this bookie actually I like all of abbi's bookies so not to surprised I liked this one haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment