Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines


Can't say I wasn't happy about the ending because news flash I WAS! I mean this is a two parter so normally when you think of a two parter, you think cliffhanger, but there wasn't one YAY! We learn a lot more about Wood and the first thing we learn but already knew was the fact that he has a nice backside, "he bent, over giving me an unobstructed view of his very delicious jeans tightening over an equally firm backside. I really liked this view." Oh hunny I'm sure I would too. We learn that our boy Woodsy speaks his mind no matter how vulgar it would be, he doesn't hold back, "I want to be inside you again, Della. I want to pull this sexy a** excuse for a skirt up and bury myself in the tightest va-jay-jay (can't say the other word Amazon frowned upon it) I've ever been in." Della has issues this we knew but some of the things Woods did pushed her over the edge, "no, don't. I get it. I'm an easy lay. You're about to tie yourself to a girl for the rest of your life so you used me. One more last night of fun." She let out a hard laugh. "I'm an easy target. I know that. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. I hope she says yes." Broke my heart it really did. I could never hate Woodsy, some of the s*** he does yes but never him, "don't be. that was hot. So effin' hot. Anytime you want to pull my hair while you're screaming my name go right ahead." He's also protective but this we also knew from Rush and Blaire's story, "come back to me, baby. No one's going to hurt you. I have you now," I reassure her holding her close to my chest. "I shouldn't have left you and I'm sorry. But I'm her now. You're okay." Not sure, but I'm thinking Rushy boy has some competition for my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment