Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Arrangement 6 by H.M. Ward


Good lord after the heart dropping cliffhanger of the last book you bet your a** I was ready for this bad boy. I feel for Avery (been saying that a lot in this series but it's true she's a lovable character) "nothing they say will fix this. There's an ax in my chest and I'm bleeding out." Ugh Sean no why the hell would she want to wait for you, you a**hat, "Avery, wait!" No Avery don't wait you run girl you run from that a**hat! I think Avery is FINALLY at her breaking point with her s*** that's going down and she finally loses it, "I didn't want this! This wasn't supposed to be my effing life! And you and your goddamned demons! I have my own! I can't live like this! I can't!" Marty he's like Avery's Hero this time around (I think she has a new one in each book but that's okay) "I can't let you lose sight of who you really are - that red dress and those clothes - that's not you. You're not a call girl..." THANK YOU MARTY I've been saying that for how many damn books now! Ugh Sean just when I start to come to grips with me despising you, you make me change my mind, "You are definitely worth the bother. I'll wait for you." EFFING CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment