Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley


Um... Tate he had to grow on me because first impressions were not that good, especially when he's talking about Lauren to Krystal, "Jesus, Krys, maybe you wanna talk to me before you hire some sorry-a**, old, fat, suburban b**** to drag around our goddamned bar?" He started to grow on me when he buys Lauren a phone not sure why but that is a huge turn on, "you were sleepin' in the sun, babe, not goin' to the mall to get a phone. So I got you a phone." Tate is also protective but I'm pretty sure that comes with the 'alpha' territory, "I see you again, it won't be pretty. I find out she sees you again, you'll be breathin' through a effin' tube. You get me?" He's also sexy, "baby you came three times," he said softly, his mouth close to my ear. "You think I'm flyin' across four states when you're topped up and tonight I get a chance to play?" I mean when a man says that he doesn't care about his furniture you have to fall in love with him: 
                     "You spill it on my couch, babe, just sayin'..." he stopped.
                     "What?"
                     His neck bent and his face got close to mine. "I really don't give a eff. My couch is s***t."
Lord he must love this woman, "You wake me, I eff you or we talk until you get back to sleep. You don't sneak outta the damned bed -" 

No comments:

Post a Comment