Friday, April 26, 2013

Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett


Danny is a feisty little thing right off the bat when we first meet her, "I'm so sorry. It's just... I saw all of you sitting here, and well, forgive my ignorance, but I'm pretty sure Ockham's Razer says that among competing theories and all things being equal, the simplest theory is probably the correct one. I saw you had already looked at the menus and put them back down. Therefore, the simplest theory is that you're ready to order..." Ryan that hunka-hunka burnin' love is oh my word, "he's wearing a gray t-shirt that's soaked in sweat and a navy pair of running shorts." When you diss his woman Ryan is all up in that, "I beat the s*** out of him until he was bleeding all over the locker room floor." Ryan is also a sweet guy especially where his woman is concerned:
                     "I'm sorry," I eventually mumble. 
                     "What for?" he asks gently. 
                     "For being a basket case." 
                      He chuckles. "Well, I have heard a rumor that women are prone to fits of emotion at times." 
He's also the protective sort which I find vera-vera sexy, "listen carefully, mother, because I mean this with every fiber of my being. I am choosing love. I am choosing someone who loves me unconditionally, no matter what. It's as simple as that." These factors of Ryan are why I fell in love with this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment