Sunday, April 28, 2013

Damaged and the Beast by Bijou Hunter


This book was so funny I thought I was reading a comedy the attraction between Cooper and Farah is just undeniable. Cooper is just an intense character sometimes that's a bad thing and other times like now its not he has so much passion that I don't think he knows what to do with it, "why would you be safer home than with me? No one effs with me and walks away from that." He's a possessive sort, and unlike some he voices his possessiveness, "of course you do. After all, you like me and I'm possessive. If that guy touches you, I'm breaking his fingers." He's also a jealous type of guy, "I see the way you look at him. All wide-eyed horny schoolgirl. he's a loser and smells like cheap cologne. If that's what you're into, I can buy new cologne. I can also take you on discount dates and expect you to pay because I'm too poor to take care of my woman. Is that what you're looking for?" Then there's a way about him that makes Farah feel at ease in some intense situations, "don't be. My family's a mess. We're sloppy. We eat too much. Talk to loud. Fart constantly. Next to us, you're a princess." Cooper has all his focus on making Farah happy and honestly it's sweet, "screw the river. I've seen it before. You're all shiny and new and I'm going to figure you out and make you worship me." I really enjoyed this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment