Friday, April 26, 2013

Connected by Kim Karr





Loving the hottie on the cover!!! River I loved that boy, "with all this talk about who was staring at whom I think we forgot the basics, I'm River." River is someone who you can't help but love, "River circles the table and sits next to me. This move surprises me and makes me lose my train of thought." and he's also very distracting. He knows what to say to make a girl feel special, "Could we do the interview thing tomorrow because you're looking far too sexy for me to concentrate on anything other than you." I mean he REALLY knows what to say to make a girl feel special, "Dahlia, I want you. I want to kiss you, touch you, make you come over and over again. I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you." He's a caring guy, "baby don't cry, I promise I'll fix this for you. Everything will be alright." I'm loving the parts in River's point of view I love getting inside a mind of a man, it's much more entertaining, "that's okay. If you're late because of this dress," I say running my hands down the side of her body, "I definitely forgive you. You look so hot." He's protective (might have already said that one haha) "everything's okay now, baby. And I promise I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again." Not sure if I liked the ending, but I guess we'll find out what happens in the next book. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment