Saturday, February 23, 2013

The is No Light in Darkness by Claire Contreras


Cole makes this book, like seriously there is no ifs, ands, or buts about it. He is Oh My God is what he is! He is totally something else, that mouth of his is seriously going to get him into trouble one day, "Just know that I'll be thinking very naughty thoughts and doing very naughty things to myself while I picture you naked and wet." The chemistry between Blake and Cole I love, I love their bantering I just plain love them. She puts up with all his crap and even though the girl doesn't want to admit it she really does love him otherwise why put up with all his crap haha: 
                                   "Are you really dripping wet and wearing a tiny white towel?" he asks in a raspy low voice.
                                   "Yes, I just got out of the shower."
                                   "Good," he exhales into the line. "At least I don't have this raging hard-on for no reason." 
Aubry that boy is something else he was another character I fell in love with, you can tell that both him and Blake have a special (no it's not sexual) relationship and that they'll always be there for one another, and the things that come out of his mouth are just as amusing as the things that come out of Cole's. "That girl takes for-f***ing-ever to get dressed. Every single time," Aubry replies, looking up from his newspaper and whistles. "Damn, you look hot!" Cole honestly I want a man like him even with all the girls that boy goes through it's still Blake he loves and cares about no one else, "I don't give a f*** what other girls say. You're the only one that matters." What the EFF was up with that ending, honestly I didn't realize it was a series until I got to the ending and then Claire telling me about it GRRRR. The girl better hurry it up with the next book! 


No comments:

Post a Comment