Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Never Too Far by Abbi Glines


Mother of all that's holy!!! Blaire I love ya girl I do after everything that you've been through you're still ballsy and I love it, "I'm not sure what exactly you think we've been through. We were best friends, then we were a couple, then my momma got sick and you needed you dick sucked so you cheated on me. I took care of my sick momma alone. No one to lean on. Then she died and I moved. I got my heart and world shattered and came home. You're been here for me. I didn't ask you to but you have. I'm thankful for that but it doesn't make all that other stuff go away. It doesn't make up for the fact you deserted me when I needed you the most. So excuse me if when my world is once again about to be jerked out from under me that you aren't the first person I run to. You haven't earned that yet." And Rush that man I love unconditionally, "It's a f***ing miracle she's here. I want her back here, Nan. You may not want to hear this but I love her. I will stop at nothing to make sure she's safe." Talk about a man on a mission ladies! Woods I had my doubts about him in "Fallen Too Far" but the boy proved himself worthy of Blaire's friendship and I love him for that, "If anyone has a problem with Blaire then they need to take it up with me. She has a job here as long as she wants one. The three of you may not like it but personally I don't give a flying f***. So get over it. She doesn't need this shit right now. Back off. Are we understood?" It's nice to see Rush still possessive over Blaire, "These titties are mine, Blaire. I take care of what is mine." I love that man, I was glad I waited because it made reading this book much more of a pleasure! Yeppers only an hour and fifteen minutes it took me to devour it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment