Saturday, February 23, 2013

Misguided Heart by Amanda Bennett


When I first laid eyes on the cover I knew I had to read this book, I mean just look at hit, it's really HOT! Then I read the blurb and the excerpts and my mind was totally made up THIS WAS A MUST READ! Not to mention Sloan has a tattoo and my weakness for men and tattoos is well my weakness. Sloan I fell in love with right off, I loved hearing things from his point of view to me his thoughts are truly entertaining, "Unfortunately, it was frowned upon to drink at seven in the morning, so I had to settle for coffee." The boy is an ass man or he's just always horny, but I think it's Aston's ass, "After she gave me the grad tour, which I watched her ass more than anything..." Aston brings out frustrations in Sloan which I find his thoughts on this seriously humorous, "I had never had a woman say no to me, why would she be any different? I didn't expect her to say yes lightly, but I guess I had underestimated her ability to see through my cocky bullshit. Damn, she was such an infuriating woman." When Aston is drunk things that come out of her mouth are plain amusing, "Darren I'm not trying to argue with you, or be a b**** to you, I know I did wrong in our relationship with how I left it, but it's not like you were Mother f***ing Theresa," oops, and here comes the b****! Look out ladies and gentlemen; this ride is about to get bumpy. "I may have left you without an explanation, but at least I didn't run off and get f***ing married." Sloan also has a sweet side which kind of was shocking to see since the man is as cocky as they come, "You look absolutely stunning. Don't ever thing any different. I'm pretty sure you're the most beautiful woman here. Now stop fidgeting." I can't wait to see what Amanda comes up with next, I'm sure it'll be a MUST READ like this one was!

No comments:

Post a Comment