Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Up to Me by M. Leighton


Sweet mother of Cash, you naughty, naughty boy! 
                  "Vaguely? Maybe I didn't pound it into you hard enough."
                  "Oh, I think you pounded it in plenty hard." 
This book had a lot more action then the first, which I liked. I also liked seeing Olivia's claws come out protecting her man. "Why would you not be? You got off easy. You have a law degree that you didn't have to study for, a job you didn't have to work for and a life you didn't have to earn. Sounds like Cash has done the hard part." When we were introduced to Gavin I fell in love with that handsome bloke! I really hope Ms. Leighton writes a book on him. Nash needs to be whacked for the last comment he made at the end of the book, but I can't wait to read his story none the less.



No comments:

Post a Comment