Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Seduction of Phaeton Black by Jillian Stone


What captivated me most about the book was one the cover (GORGEOUS) and two were the usage of words, they really amused me (no I don't mean that in a mean or hurtful way) "I need you back on the job. Murdering hobgoblin, vampire - whatever or whoever the killer turns out to be." America I love her, I really did. "I had no idea a man could get up a shag with a knife at his throat." Was that a smirk or a lopsided grin from him? "That wasn't a compliment." I really loved the witty banter back and forth between Phaeton and America. Jillian has done a superb job of writing memorable characters that you can't help but love and hope all the best for them. I can't wait to get my little hands on the sequel!



No comments:

Post a Comment