Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Taboo Kisses by Gracen Miller


Gracen warned me before I read this that it was very,very naughty, boy was she right, and it probably makes me weird but I enjoyed every second of it! Maximus I found I fell in love with him and his witty thoughts, "Take that and shove it up your ass you prick." Gabriel I fell in love with him right off as well. It made me happy to know Sameya has a jealous streak even though she's not sure if she wants to stay with the boys or not: 
                        "You ever sleep with them?"
                        The witch's eyes rounded. "Well...um..."
                        Gritting her teeth, Sameya slashed her hand through the air in a 'stop' fashion. "Answer enough. Because you f***ed them, I can never be your friend." 
Gabriel has this protective side about him, well so doesn't Maximus but Gabriel's I think come out more, "Done. But so long as you understand I will guard you with my life, and I'll kill anything that even thinks of harming one hair on your head." I really did like this book Gracen kind of did scare me a little when she said it wasn't for the faint hearted which the book isn't, but I'm always willing to read and review ANY author's book especially Gracen's I really do love her writing, I can't wait to see what she writes next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment