Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Power of the Moon by Tina Carreiro


I enjoyed this book so much and I LOVED Mia's thoughts on first meeting Cole, "as she leaned back, she lifted her gaze slowly, from his boots to his eyes, not missing an inch. Oh. My. God. save a horse, ride a cowboy." I really do enjoy getting into Mia's head she amuses the crap out of me, "If I knew being interrogated was like this, I would have been a criminal." He smart mouth even amuses me, might not Cole but who cares, "Here Detective. I believe this is your property. The towel, that is - not me." But Cole that man sure has a jealous streak which I enjoyed reading about, "Your dance is over. Why don't you and your hair gel, go back over to your boyfriends and have a drink before I rip your head from your neck?" Needless to say I can't wait for the next book in this series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment