Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Forever my Girl by Heidi Mclaughlin


Talk about an emotional roller-coaster from page one! Josie is not only protective of her heart but her son as well, "Yeah I expect you to go walk out the door, get on your fancy bike go back to your celebrity girlfriend and back to wherever it is you came from. There's nothing here for you and I don't want you hurting my son. I don't want him to know you just so you can can walk away and out of his life for the next ten years." I love Liam and the passion he has for Josie and Noah, "Move in with me? You and Noah move here and we'll be a family I want you to call this your home. I want to do normal things with you like go grocery shopping and meet you for lunch at work." I really enjoyed this so much once again another book I can't describe how much I've enjoyed in words. I can't wait to see what Heidi has up her sleeve for the next book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment