Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dust by Devon Ashley


I really enjoyed the spunk Rosalie had, even throughout all her torment she fought for her right of freedom. "Jack, is it?" He nods. Your faerie buddies stole me from my Hollow. Shot a dart right into my neck. I woke up in this hole with broken wings and a number inked on my skin." I pause to show him the sixty-eight on my wrist. "I was abandoned and starved for four days, dumped into a pit and forced into slavery at the brink of death..." I really didn't like Jack at first, but when he started to show his true colors I fell in love with him. "Yeah. Both days. Finley made me leave the day they broke your wings, but I came back the next morning and put it on you. And again yesterday." Hated the cliffhanger it was truly brutal so no I'm impatiently waiting for the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment