Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dazzle by Amber Garza


I loved Delaney right off she just wants to be normal, and I love that passion about her. "But that's just it. I don't want to become friends with her just because I'm allowed to. I'm sick of other people dictating who I can and cannot hang out with. What if I don't like Ariel?" Well Delaney I didn't like Ariel so yea... Also at times I really didn't like Micah either he pissed me off in some instances, like how he treats Delaney after he finds out her secret I mean doesn't best friends forever mean nothing to anyone anymore? I mean I know Sam (kind of disliked him at first but he grew on me) is doing something to gain something (talking in code here people can't give away anything) but I see he truly does care for her just like she cares for him. They have good chemistry and that really made me happy "Yeah. When I'm with you I forget about everything else." The cliffhanger wasn't expected but then I realized there's another book coming out in a month about the second part of the story. I can't wait to get my hands on it to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment