Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Lesson in Chemistry with Inspector Bruce by Jillian Stone


FIRST OFF let's talk about the sexy man on the cover oh my! Anyway I'm telling you what The Gentlemen of Scotland Yard are truly desirable so far Mr. Archie Bruce is my favorite, and Fiona what a little hellion she was when you got to know her, I loved the scene where they kissed it gave me butterflies! And Mr. Bruce is truly just irresistible:
                             "Kiss me again, Fiona."
                             She taunted him with a narrowed gaze. "If I kiss you now, we won't be able to keep our minds on school work."
                             "If you don't kiss me now," his breath buffeted softly against her lips, "concentration will be impossible."
There was one scene I was embarrassed for Fiona although I didn't think she was embarrassed but curious and I'm so thankful I went to school and they had sex ed. I really am:
                                     "It happens when we are together - when you kiss and caress me." Her cheeks flushed as she looked him in the eye earnestly. "I am wet." 
                                     "And where, exactly, are you wet?" 
Honestly Archie why make fun of the poor girl like that and yes I can't wait to read the next book in the series!  

No comments:

Post a Comment