Monday, December 31, 2012

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden By Jessica Sorensen


  I knew right off I wanted to read this book especially with all the snippets Jessica has been teasing us with, but what I didn't know was how much I'd fall in love with the characters, and boy did I fall in love! A girl (callie) with so many issues and hurt within her and a boy (Kayden) with so much hurt and scars on the outside. I Loved this book from the first page. Jessica has a way of making you fall in love with her characters and making you believe that they truly are alive and your part of their lives. I loved the fact how Callie put herself in harm's way to safe Kayden from getting beaten up worse. Not many people I know would do that. I was pissed at the fact that four months after the incident Kayden doesn't remember who she is I mean come on the woman saved your ass and you can't remember who the hell she was! I literally forgot to take notes while I read the book, I managed to write down a favorite quote but I got so pulled into the book that I forgot. I loved when Callie finally entrusted Kayden with her secret that was a really big step for her. and the ending OMFG JESSICA  HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS WTF IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO KAYDEN!!! 
   "You want the truth?" I ask, and she bobs her head up and down. "No, I don't like you better this way, I like sober callie, the one that I can talk to. The one that is so sweet it's fucking adorable." I dip my face forward and breathe on her neck moving toward the no touching line but not crossing it. " The one that trembles just from the feel of my breath. The one I want to kiss and touch so fucking badly it drives me crazy. The one that makes me feel things..." 


No comments:

Post a Comment