Monday, December 31, 2012

Fight With Me By Kristen Proby

Yep, had to read this right off, gobbled it up! Kristen you have such a talent, it's like you know how to write perfect men to get us girls going. "Number one, I don't give a f**k about the no frat policy here. Any relationship I choose to have in any capacity I choose to have it, it's none of their business." Oh Nate you do something to me! Nate is honest and he's not afraid to go after what he wants. 
                  "You will not run out on me this time. If you decide you want to leave it will be after you've discussed it with me first so I don't wake up to any surprises." 
                   "Okay," I murmured. "Did i wound your fragile ego that badly?" I ask sarcastically. 
                   "No. You hurt my feelings and that doesn't happen often. I'd rather not relive it."
 Jules I just love her, speaks her mind, is blunt, and I love being able to know what she's thinking at times as they are just to funny. "Are we seriously going to jump right into bed? No, hey would you like a drink? Or would you like to watch a movie? Just welcome to my home, get in my bed." I love how she talks to him on a few occasions one: "So, my conservative-looking, suit-wearing boss has a tattoo and has his penis pierced?" I asked with a smile." Two: this scene made me laugh so hard I spit my milk out that I was drinking. "Because you're a man, you've had your hands on me, and they love me. And I think it has something to do with owning a penis. It makes men want to beat the shit out of each other. I'm thinking about doing research on it." I really enjoyed this book probably more then "Come Away With Me" I love Kristen's writing, I can't wait for the next book in the series although I'm not fond of waiting until March Ms. Proby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment