Monday, December 31, 2012

Come Away With Me BY Kristen Proby

Wow Ms. Proby has a way with words, with all her teasers she's been giving us, I knew the book would be good, I just wasn't expecting great. Then not to mention all the sex holy cow, it's like how much sex can two people have! ( I don't mean this comment in a bad way, I didn't even mind the sex scenes it shows how much Luke and Nat really care about each other). First impression of Luke well he was a tad bit scary, and holy crap (yes I'm using that phrase alot in this review as I don't know what else to say) Luke is just something else! Natalie, well that woman can surprise you, and the things that come out of her mouth. When her and Luke are on their first date "Are you embarrassed to be out with me?" She speaks her mind and she doesn't hide who she is, and the fact that she loved shoes. "I'm a woman. I am desperately, irrevocably in love with shoes." Then when Luke says "There is nothing for you to be uncomfortable about when it comes to your body. Eat whatever you want. I love watching you eat. I'd love to work out with you, just because I love watching you move. Your curves are beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on them again." it was like DAYUUMMM man I want someone to say that to me! There was this one scene I laughed extremely hard at although I don't think Ms. Proby meant it to be funny but I just couldn't help myself, you know Luke has such a way with words, "I'm not giving the flight attendant a f**king show." THEN you know Luke will make it into your heart when he says "I'm the man, you just tell me when and where to show up and what I'm supposed to wear and I'll be there." It's like why can't all men be like that when it comes to weddings. I enjoyed this book soooo much and I can't wait for "Fight with Me" to come out next year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment