Monday, December 31, 2012

Beautiful Disaster By Jamie McGuire

Travis Maddox sex on two legs! Man oh man! His mouth seems to always get him in trouble. "It's hard to forget you're behind me when your thighs are squeezing the life out of me." A smirk came with his next thought. "I couldn't think of a better way to die actually." Abby I think is truly the first person to confuse the boy, and not take his crap. "I love you." I said, touching my lips to his. "Now quit being such a baby." Travis is protective of Abby, and is attracted to her and when they do start dating it doesn't stop. "Travis's expression was pained as he spoke. "You do. You look incredible...but you can't wear that! Your skirt is...wow your legs are...your skirt is too short and it's only half a dress. It doesn't even have a back on it." When Travis finally says, "Noticed? I've been telling you that all year!" he teased. "It's official Bimbos, fights, leaving, Parker, Vegas...even fires...our relationship can withstand anything." I was just so happy!!! I can't wait for "Walking Disaster" to read Travis's point of view! 

No comments:

Post a Comment